Saint Vincent de Paul Parish School Annual Auction
February 10, 2017: 5:30 PM – Midnight
Registration Deadline is February 2nd
Just 1 week and 1 day left to register! Click below to register online, or register in the office.
What’s New This Year?
Mrs. Sloan can’t wait to redeem her chips at the auction for opportunities to win great prizes! How does it work? You will receive $25 in chips at registration to get you going at the tables. Table minimum is $5. More chips can be acquired for a suggested donation at the designated chips station. A donation of $10 gets you $100 in chips, $20 for $200 in chips, $25 for $250 in chips, $50 for $500 in chips, $75 for $750 in chips, and $100 for $1,000 in chips.
When you are done playing the tables (which run 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. and 10:00 to 11:30 p.m.), you can redeem your chips for tickets that you can drop into 4 drawing boxes for the opportunity to win a big prize. You get 1 opportunity ticket for every $25 in chips you redeem. Put as many of your tickets into whichever boxes you want. We will draw the winning tickets at 11:45 p.m. You don’t need to be present to win, but make sure you put your bid number on all your tickets!
What can you win?
- Viva Las Vegas: Credit with Vegas Reservations for lodging at one of their designated properties and food vouchers.
- Your Own Private Casino Royale: Throw a home casino party for up to 27 in your home with Common Cents Casino Parties. Includes 1 mini-craps table and your choice of 2 of the following: Black Jack, Roulette or Texas Holdem with 3 dealers for 3 hours.
- Awesome 4-some Outings: Golf outing for 4 to Jeremy Ranch and to Oakridge Country Club courses.
- Scenic Flight: A 1-hour scenic flight on a private plane for 4 persons and $200 to Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar.
Opportunity Drawing News
This Friday, January 26th is the fourth Opportunity Drawing turn-in day. The last Opportunity Drawing turn-in day is next Friday, February 2nd.
Week Three Winners
Congratulations to the winners from our third turn-in day!
1st – Britain Bennett (3rd grade)
2nd – Emma Evensen (4th grade)
3rd – Tie: Alex Pedroza (2nd grade) and Christopher Pedroza (4th grade)
Classes Finishing in the Top 3:
1st – Third Grade (110.23% of goal)
2nd – Fourth Grade (92.08% of goal)
3rd – First Grade (70.42% of goal)
Keep up the good work super spies!
Silent Auction baskets:
We are looking for volunteers to help Bridget Barklow package up our silent auction baskets beginning next week! Here are the available volunteer shifts:
- Wednesday, January 31st from 2 – 3:15 p.m.
- Thursday, February 1st from 8:30 – 10:30 a.m.
- Wednesday, February 7th from 1 – 3 p.m.
- Thursday, February 8th from 8:30 – 10:30 a.m.
If you can help, please contact Bridget by text at 801-599-4002 or by email directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. The more the merrier! This is a great way to earn your PIP hours.
We are in need of some volunteers to pick up donations. If you can help, please contact Therese Clay at email@example.com.
Live or work near Jeremey Ranch? We have a pick-up at the golf course shop!
We have several areas the evening of the event that we need volunteers to help out. Here are a few key aeas we need to fill:
- Registration Table – 5:00 to 7:30 p.m.
- Opportunity Ticket Table – 5:15 – 7:30 p.m. and 9:45 p.m. – Midnight
- Disbursement Packaging – 7:30 – 9:45 p.m.
- Live Auction Spotters – 8:15 – 10:00 p.m.
- Disbursement Runner at Check-Out – 9:45 p.m. – Midnight.
Classroom Project/Basket Deadlines
Friday, February 2nd:
Deliver project/basket assigned items to be displayed in front, school hallway.
Friday, February 9th:
Deliver remaining project/basket items after school to be stored in Mrs. Musci’s 8th grade room for auction distribution.
Sign up and follow us so you stay informed and see photos and posts about events and activities at our school. Please join!