January 27 – February 2, 2018
Thursday, January 25, Celebrate Learning
- Literacy Night, 6:00-7:00: Students may lead their parent(s) through literacy activities they have done in their classes. Families may tour other classes as well to meet next year’s teacher(s). Also, Science Fair boards will be on display in the gymnasium.
- Open House, 5:30-7:00: Prospective Families will have a short presentation from Mr. Green and then tour the school with members of HAS and School Board.Saturday, January 28
Saturday, January 27, Celebrate Our Parish
- Mass: Students will participate in the 5:00pm Mass as altar servers, ushers, gift bearers, and musicians.
- Uniform: Those who wear their uniform to that Mass, a Mass at any other time, or another church service will have free dress on Monday.
Monday, January 29, Celebrate Our Community & Nation
- Theme: The classes will discuss the blessing of Catholic Schools and create a representation of their learning to display in the school.
- Free Dress: Free dress for students who wore their uniform to weekend Mass or other church service.
Tuesday, January 30, Celebrate Our Families & School
- Spirit Day: Students may wear school colors (navy blue, red, or white) or St. Vincent’s team sports jersey or clothing with the school emblem.
- Eat Lunch with your child. Bring a lunch for you and your child to share, or visit the hot lunch program.
Children with last names beginning with A-J: Recess 11:35-11:50, Lunch 11:50-12:20
Children with last names beginning with K-Z: Recess 12:20-12:35, Lunch 12:35-1:05
Wednesday, January 31, Celebrate Our Students
- Relays: The 5th through 8th grades will participate in relay events from 1:00 to 3:00. The younger students may attend the relays and/or have an extra recess.
Thursday, February 1, Celebrate Our Staff & Volunteers
- Family Activity: Students will have fun in the snow with their school “families.” (Please bring appropriate clothing.) The students will have an inside activity if there is not adequate snow.
- No Homework Today!
Friday, February 2, Celebrate Our Faith
- Mass 9:00: You are invited to attend and sit with your child(ren).