November 27th – December 20th
The students of St. Vincent School are going to collect food for the Saint Vincent Parish Food Pantry. Please donate the following items according to grade. The Student Council will pick up the food from the classrooms on Fridays, but you may also drop them by the front office any day of the week.
- Pre-K: Peanut Butter & Jam or Jelly
- Kindergarten: Jello & Instant Potatoes
- 1st: Cranberry Sauce & Canned Pumpkin
- 2nd: Canned Pumpkin & Yams
- 3rd: Spaghetti & Other Pastas
- 4th: Canned Milk & Stuffing
- 5th: Chicken Broth & Canned Gravy
- 6th: Canned Fruit & Vegetables
- 7th: Canned Meat (No tuna please) & Stuffing
- 8th: Cake Mixes & Frosting
Students may also bring in the following items:
Canned chili, cereal, macaroni and cheese or any canned items is greatly appreciated. PLEASE NO SUGAR, FLOUR, OR PAPER PRODUCTS.
Food gift certificates may also be purchased for the Food Pantry.