School Scholarship Funds
The objective of these funds is to provide financial assistance, through tuition scholarships, to eligible families seeking a Catholic education for their child. These permanently endowed scholarship funds were established in honor or memory of the following:
- Catherine Meyer Condas Memorial Fund
- Natasha Michaelson Memorial Fund
- Karen Sudar Giacomini Memorial Fund
- Judi Stokes in Honor of Burnell and Phyllis Beebe Fund
- Presentation Sisters and Monsignor Benvegnu Fund
- McCarthey Family Foundation Fund
- Cathy Hagan Reed Endowment in Memory of Alice Cecelia O’Hara
- Lydia Barkley Family Endowment
- James C and Alice Harte Endowment
- Mark and Tina Longe Endowment in Honor of their Children Ryan, Sarah and Jeremy
- Saint Vincent de Paul Catholic School Special Endowment
Saint Vincent de Paul School Fund
This permanent endowment was established to ensure a quality education for students, by providing funds for teachers and staff to continue their education. This fund is also used to maintain and improve books and fund other educational programs that enhance a state of the art Catholic education.
Davich Family Facilities Fund
This permanent endowment was established in 2001 in honor of Reverend Monsignor George F. Davich and family. The fund will provide financial support for future capital improvements and maintenance on the 22-acre grounds, including the parish and school buildings.
Saint Vincent de Paul Parish Development Fund
This permanent endowment was established in 2007 to help fund and maintain costs related to our parish ministries. In addition, this fund will be used to continue strengthening our parish programs that enrich the lives of our parishioners.
Donations can be made into any of these established funds or you can set up your own endowment.
One of the most meaningful ways to memorialize a loved one or pay tribute to a special person or family is to make a gift to the parish or school in their name. A named memorial fund becomes a lasting legacy. A minimum of $10,000 is required to establish a named endowment. This base amount can be paid over a 3 to 5 year time frame.
Please contact Therese Clay, Advancement Director for further questions at (801) 527-2043 or email her at email@example.com.