New Items, Reminders, and Upcoming Deadlines
We are happy to announce that the school has hired a 7th grade homeroom/English-Language Arts teacher for the middle school. Her name is Rachel Nemelka and she has her Masters Degree in English Education from Arizona State University. She has taught English-Language Arts at the middle and high school levels for four years. Mrs. Nemelka’s love for students and enthusiasm for teaching were quite apparent when she taught lessons for our 6th and 7th grade classes in May. Welcome, Mrs. Nemelka!
We are also pleased to announce our new Physical Education teacher, Mrs. Nanette Parson. Mrs. Parson has taught P.E. for 11 years, seven years at Juan Diego High School and four at Edgemont Elementary in Canyons School District. She taught lessons for the 4th and 5th graders in May, and Mrs. Parson is clearly very comfortable and skilled with every aspect of P.E. and elementary school. Mrs. Parson is an alumna of St. Vincent School and is excited to be back. Welcome, Mrs. Parson!
Summer 2019 Office Hours
- June 3-27: The office will be open on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday from 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM.
- Remaining Summer: The office will be closed however, if you have questions, would like to schedule a tour, or would like to register your child, please leave a voicemail message with contact information at 801-277-6702 ext. 0 or via email at email@example.com. These will be checked regularly over the summer and we will get back with you as soon as possible.
- August 5-15: 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM, M-F
- August 16: Closed for Faculty Retreat
- School begins: Monday, August 19th at 8:15 AM (Early Dismissal 12:30 PM)
Have a GREAT SUMMER!
Student Fees and Automatic Withdrawal
All fees are due on June 5th. Fees will automatically be deducted from your tuition account. If you do not have a tuition account set up, fees will need to be brought to the office by June 5th. The fees for the 2019-2020 school year are as follows:
- Student Services Fee: K-8th grade, $175 per child (Includes student insurance, Diocesan fees, textbooks, standardized tests, technology fee, workbooks, and yearbook.)
- Math Fee: 6th – 8th grade, $175 per child
- Graduation Fee: 8th grade only, $75
- Chromebook License: 6th grade & new 7th grade students, $30 per child
Please note: If you need to change your Automatic Tuition Withdrawal information for the 2019-2020 school year, download the Automatic Tuition Withdrawal Form. You may email it or bring it to the school office. If you do not send in a change form, we will use the current account on file.
Literacy All Star
- Literacy All Stars are returning for their second summer season!
- Accept the challenge and strengthen your Mind, Body and Spirit!
- ALL students will receive the Lit All Star Scorecard and summer challenge list–(on bright pink paper)
- Review the Lit All Star Scorecard and Challenges, choose challenges, or think of your own.
- COMPLETE Literacy Challenges, RETURN the Scorecard the first week of school, EARN an invite to the team party and other possible prizes.
- Fill the scorecard with 49 challenges and earn an awesome SV Literacy All Star sports bag.
- Scorecards are available in the school office, or you can click here.
Vacation Bible School
Please click here for the Vacation Bible School Registration Form. Vacation Bible School will be July 15-19. You may drop the registration form at the school office or take it the the church rectory.
The deadline to register will be Friday, June 3, 2019
Judge Memorial High School Summer Camps
“Judge Memorial Catholic High School offers a variety of athletic camps and programs designed for all grades and interests. Students are encouraged to use these summer opportunities to explore a talent or interest in a particular sport, or to gain preparation for high school athletics. Whatever you decide, we look forward to seeing you this summer, Bulldogs! Click here for a complete list of athletic opportunities or to register.”
Sign up and follow us so you stay informed and see photos and posts about events and activities at our school. Please join!