New Items, Reminders, and Upcoming Deadlines
Summer 2019 Office Hours
- May 28-31: The office will be open from 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM.
- June 3-27: The office will be open on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday from 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM.
- Remaining Summer: The office will be closed however, if you have questions, would like to schedule a tour, or would like to register your child, please leave a voicemail message with contact information at 801-277-6702 ext. 0 or via email at email@example.com. These will be checked regularly over the summer and we will get back with you as soon as possible.
- August 5-15: 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM
- August 16: Closed for Faculty Retreat
- School begins: Monday, August 19th at 8:15 AM (Early Dismissal 12:30 PM)
Have a GREAT SUMMER!
Tent Event — LAST CALL!
Date: Saturday, June 1 to Sunday June 2, 2019
Time: 4:00 p.m. Saturday to 10:00 a.m. Sunday
Location: Saint Vincent Lower Field (Tents, trailers, and trucks are welcome!)
Sponsored By: Winston Van Winson, Drew “Smoked Meats” Donohue, Dave Wirth, “Chef” Tom Woodbury, Rob Ayers, and Joe Lewis
As weather gets warmer, and this school year draws to a close, it is time for the event you’ve been waiting all year for…. The Annual Summer Camp Out!!! What could be more fun than camping out under the stars with Saint Vincent families right in our own backyard? Yes, that’s right! Come and enjoy the fun that features bounce houses (one with WATER!!!), roasting marshmallows, badminton, cornhole, water balloons, outdoor movie and kickball! This blowout is a Saint Vincent family favorite! Plenty of activities for the kids to play while we grow our St. Vincent’s community. The event includes Drew Donohue’s famous smoked pork sandwiches, hamburgers, hot dogs, s’mores, hot chocolate, and a delicious breakfast (stay overnight or come back in the morning). BYOB please!
Overnight: $60 per family (5 years and under free) or $15 per person. If you are bringing a trailer please message: firstname.lastname@example.org, so we can save your spot.
Register here before this Friday so we have a count for food. Thank you!
Student Fees and Automatic Withdrawal
All fees are due on June 5th. Fees will automatically be deducted from your tuition account. If you do not have a tuition account set up, fees will need to be brought to the office by June 5th. The fees for the 2019-2020 school year are as follows:
- Student Services Fee: K-8th grade, $175 per child (Includes student insurance, Diocesan fees, textbooks, standardized tests, technology fee, workbooks, and yearbook.)
- Math Fee: 6th – 8th grade, $175 per child
- Graduation Fee: 8th grade only, $75
- Chromebook License: 6th grade & new 7th grade students, $30 per child
Please note: If you need to change your Automatic Tuition Withdrawal information for the 2019-2020 school year, click here to download the required form. You may email it or bring it to the school office. If you do not send in a change form, we will use the current account on file.
Alumni Graduate from Juan Diego
Congratulations to our alumni who graduated from Juan Diego Catholic High School this past Saturday.
- Romeil Analjok: University Undecided
- Sophia Gulgulian: Attending Westminster College in fall; received Campus Life Leadership distinction
- Mariah Maynes: Attending University of Utah in fall; Received Academy of Fine Arts distinction and St. Cecilia Award
This is the final reminder to update your volunteer hours. Any incomplete PIP hours for families will be billed to them on June 5th. For each incomplete hour you will be billed $10. Please contact the school office for any questions.
Literacy All Star
- Literacy All Stars are returning for their second summer season!
- Accept the challenge and strengthen your Mind, Body and Spirit!
- ALL students will receive the Lit All Star Scorecard and summer challenge list–(on bright pink paper)
- Review the Lit All Star Scorecard and Challenges, choose challenges, or think of your own.
- COMPLETE Literacy Challenges, RETURN the Scorecard the first week of school, EARN an invite to the team party and other possible prizes.
- Fill the scorecard with 49 challenges and earn an awesome SV Literacy All Star sports bag.
- Scorecards are available in the school office, or find the logo under featured events on the SV website.
We are selling our batch of iPads. These iPads are iPad 3rd Generation with 32GB hard drives. The last IOS update available is 9.3.5. If you are interested in purchasing an iPad for $30, please contact Mrs. Sloan at email@example.com. Payment can be made to the office. First come, first serve.
Vacation Bible School
Please click here for the Vacation Bible School Registration Form. Vacation Bible School will be July 15-19. You may drop the registration form at the school office or take it the the church rectory.
The deadline to register will be Friday, June 3, 2019
Summer Math Books
The school highly recommends that all students who are entering grades 1-8 complete the Summer Math book. Regular math skill practice will help your child(ren) maintain the growth that was accomplished throughout the year and help them start the next year on a strong foundation. Summer Math books are $15.00. Homeroom teachers will pass out the summer math books the last week of school. You may come into the school office to pay for the Summer Math book or send in payment with you child. Please contact the school office with any questions.
Completed books will be turned in on the first day of school in the fall. Questions regarding math books may be directed to your child’s teacher.
Judge Memorial High School Summer Camps
Judge Memorial Catholic High School offers a variety of athletic camps and programs designed for all grades and interests. Students are encouraged to use these summer opportunities to explore a talent or interest in a particular sport, or to gain preparation for high school athletics. Whatever you decide, we look forward to seeing you this summer, Bulldogs! Click here for a complete list of athletic opportunities or to register.
Sign up and follow us so you stay informed and see photos and posts about events and activities at our school. Please join!