$500 Tuition Referral Program
As a thank you and an incentive to current Saint Vincent de Paul School families, the school board and administration have decided to offer a financial reward to current families who refer new families to our school. The reward is in the form of a tuition credit.
- Referring family’s name must be printed on the new families’ registration form. If more than one referring family is listed, the credit will be split among those listed on the registration form.
- The tuition credit is $500 for referring a new family with elementary students only. (K-8). A current family may refer more than one new family under the same conditions for additional tuition credits. Credits may not exceed your established tuition amount.
- The referred family must complete the school year and pay their tuition obligation in full by the end of the school year in order for the tuition credit to be earned by the referring family.
- If a referred family joins Saint Vincent’s after the school year begins, the tuition credit will be prorated.
- The tuition credit will be awarded at the end of the school year and will be applied to the referring family’s tuition for the following year. If the referring family will not have a child enrolled in Saint Vincent’s at the time the tuition credit is issued, they can either designate another family to receive the tax-deductible tuition credit or request a check for the tuition credit amount.
- The tuition credit will be earned only for the first school year a referred family attends Saint Vincent de Paul School.